Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Year Of Discovery!

I am so excited to introduce myself to all of you! I am Felicia Bawden and I am the PTO president for Discovery Elementary. I have 4 kids- Natalia is 9, Bradford is 7, Bailey is 4, and Isaac is 2. I am a busy mom but that is how I like it. I'm not sure what I would do if I could rest for too long! I am so happy to be involved in such a great way this year. I love going to the school and helping out in any way I can. It's a great way to be involved in my children's lives and education. So far this has been a great start to what I hope will be a great year. We have a lot of things planned and hope to get as many people involved as possible! All of the faculty I have met are tremendous and I have heard that the teachers feel the same way about our kids! Isn't that great! I, for one, am happy to hear that! I intend for this blog to b a place that we can post activities and announcements and any fun info that anyone has. I hope it can serve as a sort of "journal" for our school. Please post if you feel like it- even if it is just a neat or funny story you want to share. Maybe you want to tell something neat about your student's teacher. It's our blog so let's make it awesome! I will try to post some pictures now and then and keep you up to date as much as possible. Let's have a wonderful year! I know we can when we work together!

No comments: